Conferences, Symposium, and Workshop Information
"Stellar-Mass, Intermediate-Mass, and Supermassive Black Holes"
Kyoto International Community House, Kyoto, Japan
October 28 - 31, 2003
This workshop is based on a Grant-in-aid (Fiscal Year 2002-2006) for one of Priority Research Areas in Japan; "New Development in Black Hole Astronomy."
Symposiums held so far
- October 29-31, 2002, Shuzenji, Shizuoka
- Japan-Germany Workshop on Galaxies and Clusters of Galaxies
- July 6, 2002, Tokyo
- High Energy Space Astrophysics in
Asia and Pacific Region
-- Satellite Meeting of IAU 8th Asian Pacific Regional Meeting --
- July 2-5, 2002, Tokyo
- The IAU 8th Asian Pacific Regional Meeting
- March 6-8, 2002, YOKOHAMA SYMPOSIA, Yokohama
- New Century of X-ray Astronomy (announce)
- March 17-19, 1999, Hachiouji, Tokyo
- ASCA symposium on "Heating and Acceleration in the Universe" (announce)
- Photo: Attendants
, Prof. Makino
, Prof. Matsuoka
- July 12-19, 1998, Nagoya University
- 32ND COSPAR SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY "E 1.1 Broad band X-ray Spectra of Cosmic Sources" (announce)
- March 11-14, 1996, Waseda University, Tokyo
- Conference for the ASCA 3rd Anniversary "X-Ray Imaging and Spectroscopy of Cosmic Hot Plasmas -- International Symposium on X-Ray Astronomy --" (announce)
"X-ray Imaging and Spectroscopy of Cosmic Hot Plasmas"
edited by F. Makino and K. Mitsuda
- It was published by Universal Academy Press, Inc.
on February 1997.
Contents of the proceedings
- Address of the publisher:
- Universal Academy Press, Inc.
BR-Hongo-5 Bldg, 6-16-2 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113, Japan
Phone: 81-3-3813-7232, Fax: 81-3-3813-5932
- March 8-11, 1994, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- New Horizon of X-Ray Astronomy - First Results from ASCA -
ISAS/JAXA Department of High Energy Astrophysics
Last Modified: Tuesday, 07-Oct-2003 16:40:39 JST