Suzaku Software V18 (Heasoft v6.11)
Suzaku software Version 18 - Changes since HEASoft v6.10:
- aeattcor2 [NEW]: Creates a corrected Suzaku attitude file based on
mean event positions as a function of time. The output is to be used
- hxdwampipeline [NEW]: HXD-WAM reprocessing and product generation tool.
- hxdbstjudge [UPDATE]:
* Implemented new method of burst detection based on HETE-2 trigger method.
* Implemented method to detect source occultation signature (step method).
* Added the output burst table in FITS.
* Added new parameters:
bgd_early_gap [int] : Gap in seconds between 'early' background interval
and foreground interval.
bgd_late_gap [int] : Gap in seconds between foreground interval and
'late' background interval.
det_alg [string] : Burst detection algorithm. Allowed values are HETE2,
GINGA, and STEP. The default is GINGA.
outtype [int] : Output file type. 0 = FITS table, 1 = ASCII text table.
use_trigger_set [bool] : Whether to use "trigger set" or not. If set,
a predefined set of input triggers are used.
trigger_set [string] (SHORT|MEDIUM|LONG) : HETE2 type trigger set:
short, medium and long
- hxdmkwamlc [UPDATE]:
* Fix several keyword in the header of the lightcurves
* Added support for GTI in input event file
* Added FRACEXP and DEADC columns in the output file
- hxdarfgen: Fix the help file.
- xiscontamicalc: Added support for new contamination file.
ISAS/JAXA Department of High Energy Astrophysics
Last Modified: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011 15:02:26 JST