Suzaku Shortterm Schedule (almost final)
||MNV start time
||2005 10 28 02 24 00
If you are interested in coordinated observations of Suzaku targets, please contact the PI or the satellite operation team (
- The position in J2000.0, the observation start (MNV=manuever) time in UT, and the principal investigator (PI) of the observation are given for each target.
- Suzaku is pointed toward the target from its MNV time to the MNV time of the next target.
- It takes about 5-20 minutes until the satellite is stabilizaed and ready to observe at each manuver.
- Suzaku rotates around the Earth in about 95 minutes.
- In each orbit, the target is visible in about 40% of the time on average. The loss of time stems from several reasons such as eclipsing by the earth, satellite passages through high radiation zones, etc.